Just receive Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect:
Install Nano RP2040 Connect to Arduino IDE and fix "An error occurred while uploading the sketch":
Install Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect board to Arduino IDE.
- Open Board Manager in Arduino IDE.
- Search and install Arduino Mbed OS Nano Boards by Arduino. It's version 2.1.0 currently.
- Once installed, Arduino Mbed OS Nano Boards > Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect will available in board selection list.
Fix "An error occurred while uploading the sketch".
In my case on Raspberry Pi, sketch cannot be uploaded; with "An error occurred while uploading the sketch".
To fix it:
- Switch to mbed_rp2040 installed folder:
- Run post_install.sh:
$ sudo ./post_install.sh
- Then, you can upload the sketch again.
~ BLE Communication between Nano RP2040 Connect (Peripheral) and ESP32 (Central), in Arduino framework
~ Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect (Arduino Framework) + ST7789 SPI LCD, using Adafruit ST7735 and ST7789 Library