The video show how to install Arduino core for ESP32 to Arduino IDE, on Windows 10. Basically it follow the Installation Instructions for Windows, except the Target Directory.
It's assumed you have already installed Arduino IDE, Git and suitable USB driver for your ESP32 dev board.
Update Arduino core for ESP32
~ Arduino core for the ESP32
- Get the WiFi MAC address of ESP32 Module
- Control GPIO to blink external LED
- Connect I2C 128X64 OLED (SSD1306) to ESP32, using esp8266-oled-ssd1306
- Simple Web Server to control external LED
- Output PWM to GPIO using ledcWrite()
- Simple Web control RGB LED