- Galileo is designed to support shields that operate at either 3.3V or 5V.
- The core operating voltage of Galileo is3.3V. However, a jumper on the board enables voltage translation to 5V at the I/O pins.
- This provides support for 5V Uno shields and is the default behavior.
- Galileo is a microcontroller board based on the Intel® Quark SoC X1000 Application Processor, a 32-bit Intel Pentium®-class system on a chip (SoC).
- PC industry standard I/O ports and features to expand native usage and capabilities beyond the Arduino shield ecosystem
- A full sized mini-PCI Express slot, 100Mb Ethernet port, Micro-SD slot, RS-232 serial port, USB Host port, USB Client Port, and 8 MByte NOR flash come standard on the board.
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Intel GALILEO Microcontroller board
Intel GALILEO Single ATX DDR2 1066 Microcontroller Motherboard GALILEO1.Y