Processing for Android is aim to make it easy to create Android apps using the Processing API. With Android developer tools and Processing installed on your machine, you can simply write a line of code, hit Run (Ctrl-R or Cmd-R), and have your sketch show up in the emulator as a working Android app. Select Run on Device (Ctrl-Shift-R or Cmd-Shift-R) to have it run on an Android device that you have plugged into your machine.
Steps to install Android Mode on Processing (2.0.1 currently):
- click on the Mode Selection Box on top-right.
- Select Add Mode...
- Install Android Mode.
- Close and re-start Processing, you can new Android option on the Mode Selection Box.
- In the first time running in Android mode, you will be ask to select the location of Android SDK, just click Yes.
- Browse to select sdk folder of Android SDK. If you cannot browse in the folder using mouse, just type in the Selection box manually.
- Click on the Run icon.
- It is the code of last example "processing exercise: arc()" running on Android.