A Curated Collection of Chapters from the O'Reilly IoT Library
By A publication of O'Reilly Media
Released: May 2015
Over the last few years, we’ve seen an astonishing change in what it takes to build a hardware business. Hardware remains hard—executing it well requires technical and marketing expertise in several fields—but the barriers that startups must cross have been lowered considerably.
This free ebook gets you started. With a collection of chapters from the O’Reilly IoT Library’s published and forthcoming books, you’ll learn how to understand the manufacturing industry, build your team, define your product/service, produce the product, and look out for important security considerations particular to connected devices.
The ebook includes excerpts from the following books:
- The Hardware Startup: Building Your Product, Business, and Brand
- Prototype to Product: A Practical Guide for Getting to Market
- Enterprise IoT: Strategies and Best Practices for Connected Products and
- Designing Connected Products: UX for the Consumer Internet of Things
- Abusing the Internet of Things: Blackouts, Freakouts, and Stakeouts
Download this ebook now and learn how the O’Reilly IoT Library can help you build a hardware business.